Welcome to our website. This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term 'Barton Sons & Co.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground Floor, 84,Barton Center, MG Road , Bangalore-560001, Ph: +91 80 40851861 firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Kindly note that site website has been compiled with all reasonable care and diligence. However any errors that may have crept in is unintentional
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Payment Facility :
Online through site purchase NEFT/RTGS
Your Account and Registration Obligations :
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Platform has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Platform has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in Your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Your information
All products prices include applicable taxes, unless specifically mentioned or for offline purchases
No Warranty and Disclaimers :
Platform and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
Platform, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
General Terms :
The Customer shall be obligated to provide true and correct information to “Bespoke”. In case of any misleading or inaccurate information, the Company shall not be held responsible in any manner. The Company shall take utmost care and shall provide the best possible services, however, shall not be held responsible to any act, delay in services which are beyond our scope.
1. Please collect your ordered items half an hour before closing time. If the items are going to be collected through your representative, then kindly provide a letter of authority. All deliveries will be against presentation of the original document.
2.The due date is at best indicative, as we are dependent on uninterrupted power and the availability of other amenities, to ensure timely completion of your order.
3. The items will have to be collected within 45 days of the due date mentioned. Any delay thereafter will be subject to an additional “Safe Keeping” charge equivalent to 10% of the value of the article till it is collected. This facility will be available for a maximum period of 3 months after which we will not be responsible for the safety and security of the articles.
4. Our liability ceases after delivery is made. No exchange or refund will be entertained after delivery.
5. We will not be liable in respect of any claim for an injury, loss or damage, caused to any person, arising out of the use of the articles supplied / repaired.
6. In the unfortunate event of the loss of the article, we will be liable to replace it, with another article from our existing stock, that matches the lost article closest.
7. With reference to articles left with us for repairs, replating etc, the same is undertaken solely at the customer’s risk. In all such instances, we do not guarantee that we will be able to restore it, to its original state, as we cannot be responsible for their original manufacturing defects.
8. Against silver orders, Advance in full in the form of Silver or Money, equivalent to the expected silver weight, must be remitted on signing the order. Thereafter, an Invoice for Making Charges and taxes as applicable will be raised. In the event of partial supply of silver or non payment of the full advance amount, the management reserves the right to charge a rate either as on the date of the order or on its delivery.
9. All online offers are applicable only to silver plated products .
10. Goods once sold cannot be taken back or exchanged.
11.Subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT KEEP COOKED FOOD IN ANY OF THESE LACQUERED UTENSILS.